The experts of Andrae Project Finance make the difference:
In order to become a senior export of Andrae Project Finance, the senior expert has to have a proven track record at least of 10 years in respective fields of finance, ideally with experience in the industrial sector.
The CEO, Mrs Simone Andrae, (studied in Cambridge, UK) has over 20 years experience in international financing, 12 of them in the investment-banking field (project & export finance, equity finance and capital markets products and venture capital) with one „Deal of the year“ arranging award. She started as credit analyst for start up companies, and worked the last 11 years before she founded Andrae Project Finance, for Siemens Financial Services in a special advisory team for Siemens AG transactions and also mainly to arrange financing for Siemens international clients such as ministries, multinational companies but also small and medium sized companies world wide.
The carrier steps in detail:
- Credit Analyst (Dresdner Bank AG)
- M& A special training
- Manager Project & Export Finance (Investment Banking) Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
- All sectors (Infrastructure – Airports-, Energy, Water, Waste Recycling, Telecom)
- Business Consultant Start ups (Renewable Energy)
- Consultant for GIZ (advisory for Ministry of Finance Germany regarding a credit line of the Ministry of Finance Germany for financing of renewable companies in Mexico)
- Team head, Director Project & Structured Finance (Investment Banking) IKB, (Renewable Energy)
- Business Consultant Venture Capital
- Senior Financial ‚Advisor & Director Structured & Export Finance, Siemens Financial Services GmbH (special international advisory service for international clients of Siemens AG; all sectors such as airports, automotive, (renewable) energy, petrochemicals, refinery)